Issues with Mautic Installation on Dedicated Server (Cpanel), ("site is Offline.....")

My PHP version is: 7.3
My Database type and version is: SQL Server

My problem is: I installed Mautic on a Subdomain created on my Dedicated Server. After installation of Mautic using Softaculous installer, it shows this error as I visit the subdomain Url link

These errors are showing in the log: " The site is currently offline due to encountering an error. If the problem persists, please contact the system administrator.

#### System administrators, check server logs for errors."
PLEASE, WHAT CAN I DO TO TAKE AWAY THIS ERROR AND START WORKING ON MY MAUTIC AUTOMATIONS.

Thanks
Steps I have tried to fix the problem: I tried installing on a different CPanel, it was still showing thesame issue.

Clear your cache. Then Check/Set file permissions of var folder. In my experience Softaculous installs are buggy. Use the Mautic installer for best results.

@EJL What do you mean by Mautic Installer and how can I get that done?

Thanks a lot for the Support

Download the zip from Mautic.org. Upload the zip file containing Mautic to your web directory. Unzip it and then open your browser and navigate to your web directory. Mautic should redirect to the installer. Enter admin details and database credentials.