Landing page email link not working

Greetings:

Before I start, please note that I am a newbie to Mautic and will appreciate as much assistance as possible.

I am experiencing a challenge with my Landing Page link in an email leading to the following error when opening the URL “The site is currently offline due to encountering an error. If the problem persists, please contact the system administrator”.

I am running on a hosted environment, utilising Cpanel and I have the mod_security enabled and configured but still have no idea how to solve this problem.

The system is able to send emails without issues but the challenge is when I click on the Landing Page link in the email, it says the site is offline.

I will appreciate any assistance.

Greetings:

Before I start, please note that I am a newbie to Mautic and will appreciate as much assistance as possible.

I am experiencing a challenge with my Landing Page link in an email leading to the following error when opening the URL “The site is currently offline due to encountering an error. If the problem persists, please contact the system administrator”.

I am running on a hosted environment, utilising Cpanel and I have the mod_security enabled and configured but still have no idea how to solve this problem.

The system is able to send emails without issues but the challenge is when I click on the Landing Page link in the email, it says the site is offline.

I will appreciate any assistance.