Landing Page goes offline

Your software
My Mautic version is:2.16.0
My PHP version is:7.1

Your problem
My problem is: after creating the landing page the link opens only once in chrome and on the second attempt it shows offline… I clear the cache it reloads. how do I fix the problem. It works fine in safari.

These errors are showing in the log: the link to the landing page is mystic.dbfs.ae/mautic/dbfslp

Steps I have tried to fix the problem: I tried recreating the Lp and also cleaning the /app/cache

Hi Kevin,

Funny…
System administrators, check server logs for errors.
What do they show?
(e.g. https://mystic.dbfs.ae/mautic/s/sysinfo)

Greets
Ekke

Subscribe to the Mautic Podcast at www.Mauticast.com - and let me know what topics or interviews you would like to hear!
(German version at www.Mauticast.de)

Thanks Ekke for the reply.

This is what I find in the log

[2020-05-12 14:29:30] mautic.WARNING: PHP Warning - require(/home/adnamekv/domains/dbfs.ae/public_html/mystic/mautic/app/cache/prod/doctrine/orm/Proxies/__CG__MauticLeadBundleEntityLead.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory - in file /home/adnamekv/domains/dbfs.ae/public_html/mystic/mautic/vendor/doctrine/common/lib/Doctrine/Common/Proxy/AbstractProxyFactory.php - at line 209 {“className”:“Mautic\LeadBundle\Entity\Lead”,“classMetadata”:"[object] (Doctrine\ORM\Mapping\ClassMetadata: Doctrine\ORM\Mapping\ClassMetadataInfo@000000005dd9690d00000000243a4349)",“proxyClassName”:“Proxies\CG\Mautic\LeadBundle\Entity\Lead”,“fileName”:"/home/adnamekv/domains/dbfs.ae/public_html/mystic/mautic/app/cache/prod/doctrine/orm/Proxies/__CG__MauticLeadBundleEntityLead.php"}

Vinson

Hm, and in the php error log?

[2020-05-12 00:13:22] mautic.WARNING: PHP Warning - require(/home/adnamekv/domains/dbfs.ae/public_html/mystic/mautic/app/cache/prod/doctrine/orm/Proxies/__CG__MauticLeadBundleEntityLead.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory - in file /home/adnamekv/domains/dbfs.ae/public_html/mystic/mautic/vendor/doctrine/common/lib/Doctrine/Common/Proxy/AbstractProxyFactory.php - at line 209 {“className”:“Mautic\LeadBundle\Entity\Lead”,“classMetadata”:"[object] (Doctrine\ORM\Mapping\ClassMetadata: Doctrine\ORM\Mapping\ClassMetadataInfo@000000004b06937f000000004f7b0361)",“proxyClassName”:“Proxies\CG\Mautic\LeadBundle\Entity\Lead”,“fileName”:"/home/adnamekv/domains/dbfs.ae/public_html/mystic/mautic/app/cache/prod/doctrine/orm/Proxies/__CG__MauticLeadBundleEntityLead.php"}

[2020-05-12 00:13:22] mautic.WARNING: PHP Warning - require(/home/adnamekv/domains/dbfs.ae/public_html/mystic/mautic/app/cache/prod/doctrine/orm/Proxies/__CG__MauticLeadBundleEntityLead.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory - in file /home/adnamekv/domains/dbfs.ae/public_html/mystic/mautic/vendor/doctrine/common/lib/Doctrine/Common/Proxy/AbstractProxyFactory.php - at line 209 {“className”:“Mautic\LeadBundle\Entity\Lead”,“classMetadata”:"[object] (Doctrine\ORM\Mapping\ClassMetadata: Doctrine\ORM\Mapping\ClassMetadataInfo@000000004b06937f000000004f7b0361)",“proxyClassName”:“Proxies\CG\Mautic\LeadBundle\Entity\Lead”,“fileName”:"/home/adnamekv/domains/dbfs.ae/public_html/mystic/mautic/app/cache/prod/doctrine/orm/Proxies/__CG__MauticLeadBundleEntityLead.php"}

[2020-05-12 00:13:22] mautic.ERROR: PHP Notice: require(): Failed opening required ‘/home/adnamekv/domains/dbfs.ae/public_html/mystic/mautic/app/cache/prod/doctrine/orm/Proxies/__CG__MauticLeadBundleEntityLead.php’ (include_path=’.:/opt/alt/php72/usr/share/pear’) - in file /home/adnamekv/domains/dbfs.ae/public_html/mystic/mautic/vendor/doctrine/common/lib/Doctrine/Common/Proxy/AbstractProxyFactory.php - at line 209

[2020-05-12 00:13:22] mautic.ERROR: Symfony\Component\Debug\Exception\FatalErrorException: Notice: require(): Failed opening required ‘/home/adnamekv/domains/dbfs.ae/public_html/mystic/mautic/app/cache/prod/doctrine/orm/Proxies/__CG__MauticLeadBundleEntityLead.php’ (include_path=’.:/opt/alt/php72/usr/share/pear’) - in file /home/adnamekv/domains/dbfs.ae/public_html/mystic/mautic/vendor/doctrine/common/lib/Doctrine/Common/Proxy/AbstractProxyFactory.php - at line 209

[2020-05-12 00:13:22] mautic.CRITICAL: Uncaught PHP Exception Symfony\Component\Debug\Exception\FatalErrorException: “Compile Error: require(): Failed opening required ‘/home/adnamekv/domains/dbfs.ae/public_html/mystic/mautic/app/cache/prod/doctrine/orm/Proxies/__CG__MauticLeadBundleEntityLead.php’ (include_path=’.:/opt/alt/php72/usr/share/pear’)” at /home/adnamekv/domains/dbfs.ae/public_html/mystic/mautic/vendor/doctrine/common/lib/Doctrine/Common/Proxy/AbstractProxyFactory.php line 209 {“exception”:"[object] (Symfony\Component\Debug\Exception\FatalErrorException(code: 0): Compile Error: require(): Failed opening required ‘/home/adnamekv/domains/dbfs.ae/public_html/mystic/mautic/app/cache/prod/doctrine/orm/Proxies/__CG__MauticLeadBundleEntityLead.php’ (include_path=’.:/opt/alt/php72/usr/share/pear’) at /home/adnamekv/domains/dbfs.ae/public_html/mystic/mautic/vendor/doctrine/common/lib/Doctrine/Common/Proxy/AbstractProxyFactory.php:209)"}

Is this what you asked for? I got it from the Log folder. Pardon me I am a newbie.

Vinson

Yes it is.
Could it be that there is something wrong with your cache directory? e.g. that on the command line, you ran a “clear cache” with a different user than your web server process? (in that case, remove the cache dir and re-run with the appropriate user (e.g. sudo -u www-data php app/console cache:clear)