Language change into Dutch not fully working

Hi,

First off, I am a big fan of Mautic and the way it is easily implemented.

I have followed the instructions to change the language into Dutch and found that for instance the Profile update page is not translated. I’ve checked the previous posts on the language issues, and followed the instructions on clearing cache etc. But stil for every language other than Dutch the page is translated but for Dutch the text remains in English. Could someone advise me on this.

Regards,

Al

Hi,

First off, I am a big fan of Mautic and the way it is easily implemented.

I have followed the instructions to change the language into Dutch and found that for instance the Profile update page is not translated. I’ve checked the previous posts on the language issues, and followed the instructions on clearing cache etc. But stil for every language other than Dutch the page is translated but for Dutch the text remains in English. Could someone advise me on this.

Regards,

Al

Hello @MackAl, thank you for your post. What I understand is that you have installed Mautic and are trying to implement Dutch via Transifex, is that correct? Currently the Dutch language is only 78% translated. That would mean that there are likely areas of Mautic which are still represented in English. Are you able to share what process you used to translate your instance to Dutch? It may provide more information so that the community can assist.