Lead maturation

Hi

We are using mautic to capture leads in function to a form that users fill out.

Once they fill out the form we start to follow the searches that it does in our webs.

My question comes now, how can we mature these leads in function to your searches in the webs?

For example our website is furniture and we would like to segment all the users who have accessed any of the parts of the webs related to bedrooms in order to make a more specific sending.

How do you recommend me do this? A campaign that targets the url that the user accesses? Filters according to the user’s browsing data?

It would be really helpful to know the best procedure to mature my leads.

Thank you all.

Hi

We are using mautic to capture leads in function to a form that users fill out.
Once they fill out the form we start to follow the searches that it does in our webs.
My question comes now, how can we mature these leads in function to your searches in the webs?

For example our website is furniture and we would like to segment all the users who have accessed any of the parts of the webs related to bedrooms in order to make a more specific sending.

How do you recommend me do this? A campaign that targets the url that the user accesses? Filters according to the user’s browsing data?

It would be really helpful to know the best procedure to mature my leads.

Thank you all.

Creating Segments( to put in segment people that visit some page in your website) and maybe using Dynamic Web Content to push those contact to make a purchase.

It is a good idea to segment a user in function to their interests I thought of creating a segment with all the users of all the campaigns and create a new campaign that launches with that global segment and from there to create several subsegments of interests according to the navegation.
I see that to register the navigation there are 3 options:

• Limit pages
  • URL
  • Referent.

What is the difference between URL and Referrer? What do you think of this idea to do what I want?

Thank you

In my case, i have this setup

Segment Services A (here are all the people know the contact in Mautic that visit the page of Services A also i include the people that read our blog post related to Services A.

etc

In the Segments Filter tab there is the option Visited URL you put the URL there
sample
www.yourdomain.com/product/cafe-molido
www.yourdomain.com/blog/categoria-cafe/the-best-coffee-of-the-world

Also i think you can use wildcards
/blog/categoria-cafe/
or
%/blog/categoria-cafe/%

i dont remember but i think