Major Problems that need to be fixed now - during installation

Hi Installing Mautic on a Heart Internet Server, our site is on Wordpress.

Heart are running PHP 5.5 but i get a ‘Major Problem’ notification after installing the database and the Mautic files and can’t get passed it.

Capture.jpg

PHP version 5.6.x requires the PHP configuration directive always_populate_raw_post_data be set to -1. This is handled automatically by the .htaccess file when using Apache and mod_php5, but must be set manually in php.ini for other server configurations. Please add ‘always_populate_raw_post_data = -1’ to your php.ini and restart your web server.

Since I don’t have 5.6 how do i get passed this?

Thanks in advance

Steve

Hi Installing Mautic on a Heart Internet Server, our site is on Wordpress.

Heart are running PHP 5.5 but i get a ‘Major Problem’ notification after installing the database and the Mautic files and can’t get passed it.

PHP version 5.6.x requires the PHP configuration directive always_populate_raw_post_data be set to -1. This is handled automatically by the .htaccess file when using Apache and mod_php5, but must be set manually in php.ini for other server configurations. Please add ‘always_populate_raw_post_data = -1’ to your php.ini and restart your web server.

Since I don’t have 5.6 how do i get passed this?

Thanks in advance

Steve

Hi, Steve… I’d like to ask you if you found a solution for this issue… I’m facing the same message, althow not on a WordPress site, just on a Linux server with cPanel. Any advice?

Hey @staveatchantry – not sure you can “get past” it without upgrading your PHP version, since version 5.6 is a requirement for Mautic. Might try reaching out to your hosting company to ask about upgrading your PHP version (or search their support docs and try it yourself).

Well, but I have PHP 5.6 and I’m getting the same message!!!

@esteowen You will still need fix the error (add the line to your php.ini file) – just having PHP 5.6 doesn’t mean it’s automatically fixed.