Managing mixed online/offline campaigns

Hi

I’m just evaluating Mautic at present and I am wondering how (if at all) it would be possible to manage a campaign that is offline as well as online. We send out post and texts as well as email and need to be able to record when items have gone out, if there was a response and also have the system tell us what the next interaction is to be regardless of whether it is online or offline.

Is Mautic capable of that and if so any guidance on how to set it up?

Thanks

Hi

I’m just evaluating Mautic at present and I am wondering how (if at all) it would be possible to manage a campaign that is offline as well as online. We send out post and texts as well as email and need to be able to record when items have gone out, if there was a response and also have the system tell us what the next interaction is to be regardless of whether it is online or offline.

Is Mautic capable of that and if so any guidance on how to set it up?

Thanks

Hi,

This is a very interesting topic. You have touched on the subject tracking interactions from offline materials such as direct mails and I am very interested in how people are doing it. In the past, we have created a campaign with mixed online (email) and offline (post) materials but the direct mail pieces were not tracked particularly well. We directed people from the DM piece to a dedicated landing page so could tell how many visits etc but that was it. To do it, I had to hacked together a plugin that basically pushes leads into a csv file and then processed that csv file manually outside of Mautic. We couldn’t however use interactions from the offline pieces to trigger next actions.

Kind regards,

Linh