mautic offline app

hello every one ,

i just want know that is the offline version of mautic have full functionality or some thing is misssing .

actually when i am creating a segment then is does not contain any contcat while the same thing is working on my live account(mautic domain).

please let me know if there is the issue of free version.

hello every one ,
i just want know that is the offline version of mautic have full functionality or some thing is misssing .
actually when i am creating a segment then is does not contain any contcat while the same thing is working on my live account(mautic domain).
please let me know if there is the issue of free version.

There are no limitations or restrictions. Mautic is not feature-gated in any way, but you will need to configure your own mail send providers, unless you want to try to use your own server. (and SMS if you choose to use that channel).

@gauravshukla739 Mautic Cloud (Free and Paid Version) the one you get with a Mautic domain sample gauravshukla739 .mautic.net include all the settings you don’t need to do any server setting or additional configuration.

Now with Mautic Self-hosted the one you download and host on your own server YOU need to configure the server environment to allow Mautic to work properly

i had configured the basic settings. but the problem i am facing is that when i am adding a new segment then it is not adding any contact to this segment (i am using filter email is not empty). so for this i need to configure my setting?

The segments module is not working correctly on localhost version. Contacts are not showing after creating segment. Its working fine on cloud version though. This functionality is restricted on localhost version? need to have paid account to access this feature?