Mandrill API Authentication

Hi everyone, first post for me on here. I’m trying out Mautic and I’m running into an issue that I can’t seem to find anyone having that same issue. It’s hosted and setup on SiteGround using their auto installer. Looks like I have all of the right requirements but I’m running into an issue with authenticating the Mandrill API.

I’m doing the following:

1. Configuration
  2. Email Settings
  3. Service set to Mandrill
  4. I add my email address (from my Mandrill account)
  5. I add the API to the API Key box.
  6. Clicking on Test connection says “Success”
  7. Clicking on Send test email says:

Mandrill error Log data: << Invalid API key !! Mandrill error (code: 0)

<< Invalid API key

I tested my API key using Postman and it works just fine. Not sure what I might be doing wrong on the server.

Has anybody else run into this? I don’t see many issues on it that are recent. I saw older posts but seems those issues were resolved. I’ve tried clearing the cache folders without luck.

Any help would be appreciated. I’d really like to use the API if it’s an option.

Hi everyone, first post for me on here. I’m trying out Mautic and I’m running into an issue that I can’t seem to find anyone having that same issue. It’s hosted and setup on SiteGround using their auto installer. Looks like I have all of the right requirements but I’m running into an issue with authenticating the Mandrill API.

I’m doing the following:

1. Configuration
  2. Email Settings
  3. Service set to Mandrill
  4. I add my email address (from my Mandrill account)
  5. I add the API to the API Key box.
  6. Clicking on Test connection says “Success”
  7. Clicking on Send test email says:
    Mandrill error Log data: << Invalid API key !! Mandrill error (code: 0)
    << Invalid API key

I tested my API key using Postman and it works just fine. Not sure what I might be doing wrong on the server.

Has anybody else run into this? I don’t see many issues on it that are recent. I saw older posts but seems those issues were resolved. I’ve tried clearing the cache folders without luck.

Any help would be appreciated. I’d really like to use the API if it’s an option.

That’s one of the posts I was referring to. I’ve tried those steps without success. Any other thoughts?

My username is my email address. It would be great to chat with someone who’s connected Mandrill without issue?