Mandrill Now An Add-On For Mailchimp

I was logging into Mandrill this morning to verify a new domain for configuring Mautic Email, when I noticed the announcement on their homepage.

“On April 27, Mandrill became a paid MailChimp add-on. Sending for any accounts that were not merged has been disabled, but you may still log in to retrieve your data, close your account, or merge your Mandrill and MailChimp accounts to resume sending immediately. More information about this transition is in this blog post.”

I just finished verifying the domain, and have been unable to configure my Mautic email to send using Mandrill and it gave me the following error code:

Mandrill failed to authenticate Log data: !! Mandrill failed to authenticate (code: 0)

!! Mandrill failed to authenticate (code: 0)

Any ideas as far as why it’s failing to authenticate my log data? Just a note, It makes me log in through Mailchimp versus Mandrill, so I’ve never officially made a Mandrill login.

I was logging into Mandrill this morning to verify a new domain for configuring Mautic Email, when I noticed the announcement on their homepage.

“On April 27, Mandrill became a paid MailChimp add-on. Sending for any accounts that were not merged has been disabled, but you may still log in to retrieve your data, close your account, or merge your Mandrill and MailChimp accounts to resume sending immediately. More information about this transition is in this blog post.”

I just finished verifying the domain, and have been unable to configure my Mautic email to send using Mandrill and it gave me the following error code:

Mandrill failed to authenticate Log data: !! Mandrill failed to authenticate (code: 0)
!! Mandrill failed to authenticate (code: 0)

Any ideas as far as why it’s failing to authenticate my log data? Just a note, It makes me log in through Mailchimp versus Mandrill, so I’ve never officially made a Mandrill login.

Problem solved - I was using my login password instead of my API key (facepalm).