Your software Muatic 3.2.4

My PHP version is : 7.3.27

My MySQL/MariaDB version is: MySQL version 5.7.33

Server: VPS

Updating/Installing Errors Successful Upgrade - See Screen shot

These errors are showing in the installer :

No Login Page or Dashboard displayed. The page isn’t redirecting properly

These errors are showing in the Mautic log :

[16-Feb-2021 10:13:35 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 32768 bytes) in /home/xxxx/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.com/vendor/psr/log/Psr/Log/LogLevel.php on line 1
[16-Feb-2021 10:17:32 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 16384 bytes) in /home/xxxx/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.com/app/bundles/FormBundle/Model/SubmissionModel.php on line 508
[16-Feb-2021 10:17:32 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 32768 bytes) in /home/xxxx/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.com/vendor/psr/log/Psr/Log/LogLevel.php on line 1
[16-Feb-2021 10:30:22 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 20480 bytes) in /home/xxxx/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.com/vendor/symfony/cache/Adapter/ArrayAdapter.php on line 122
[16-Feb-2021 10:30:22 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 32768 bytes) in /home/xxxx/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.com/vendor/psr/log/Psr/Log/LogLevel.php on line 1

Your problem
My problem is : There’s no Login Page or Dashboard displayed. The page isn’t redirecting properly

Steps I have tried to fix the problem :

Cleared Cache
Updated the Cron Jobs
Checked .htaccess

Is there something that I’m missing in the setup?

I appreciate your help and suggestion to resolve this issue.

Thanks

It looks like you’re running short on memory according to the messages. Have you tried to clear out your cache manually by deleting var/cache?

Here’s the docs for working with memory limitations: Working with php.ini resource limits | Mautic Community Documentation

Hi
Thanks for the prompt reply.

I have increased the memory to 1024M

Should have mentioned that previously.

allow_url_fopen = On
display_errors = Off
enable_dl = Off
file_uploads = On
max_execution_time = 600
max_input_time = 60
max_input_vars = 1000
memory_limit = 1024M
post_max_size = 20M
session.gc_maxlifetime = 1440
session.save_path = “/var/cpanel/php/sessions/ea-php74”
upload_max_filesize = 2M
zlib.output_compression = Off

Is this from the PHP file that Mautic reports to be using in your system settings phpinfo file, remembering that sometimes a server may have a different file for each version of PHP and for the command line (caught me out before!)?

Do the errors continue after you have deleted the var/cache folder?

Also have you tried to check the post max size and increase that also?

Can you access it in an incognito browser (may indicate a cookie issue if so)?

Hi, thanks for your reply.

Following my upgrade to Mautic 3.2.5 I found that there was an issue with the MySQL database connection.

I uninstalled/deleted the 3.2.5 version of Mautic that was updated from within Mautic.

I used FTP to install Mautic 3.2.5.

Install was successful with full access to login page and dashboard.

From within Cpanel I have tried to restore my backed up data base to the 3.2.5 version of Mautic but recevie the following error:

Error: The system failed to execute the database script with the following errors: ERROR 1215 (HY000) at line 25: Cannot add foreign key constraint

My Mautic 2.16.3 Database Backup was created by MySQL version 5.6.

My current server details

Server: VPS
PHP Version: 7.3.27
MySQL Version: 5.7.33
Operating System: linux

Are there any known issues with this?

I appreciate your feedback and suggestions on how to restore my database to Mautic 3.2.5.

Thank you.