Mautic Admin Login Expiring to soon.

Hello,

I recently moved my Mautic install to a server with InMotionHosting and I have noticed my login will expire before sending emails to my entire list, or even before my customer CSV file import is completed.

Is there a way to extend the time my admin account remains login?

Does anyone know is this due to a server configuration, or is it a setting inside of Mautic?

Any feedback/ help will greatly be appreciated as this issue is driving me insane.

I have an email list of only like 3000 people and it will expire halfway though which causes me to have to log back in and resume sending.

It makes me extremely nervous as I want to ensure no contacts get the same email twice.

Anyways, hope to hear back soon.

Best regards,

Connor

Hello,

I recently moved my Mautic install to a server with InMotionHosting and I have noticed my login will expire before sending emails to my entire list, or even before my customer CSV file import is completed.

Is there a way to extend the time my admin account remains login?
Does anyone know is this due to a server configuration, or is it a setting inside of Mautic?

Any feedback/ help will greatly be appreciated as this issue is driving me insane.

I have an email list of only like 3000 people and it will expire halfway though which causes me to have to log back in and resume sending.
It makes me extremely nervous as I want to ensure no contacts get the same email twice.

Anyways, hope to hear back soon.

Best regards,
Connor