Mautic and queue for sending email without RabbitMQ problem

Your software
My Mautic version is: 5.0.3
My PHP version is: 8.1
My Database type and version is: MySQL 8

Your problem
My problem is:
I have a problem with mautic version 5.0.3, previously I used mautic version 4.4 and basically I use mautic to send emails, I don’t use campaigns etc. Now with a clean install of mautic version 5.0.3 everything worked fine. Importing contacts works sending emails also, but where did the queue settings go. Yes I have looked here on the forum where people show RabbitMQ etc. But I want to take advantage of the fact that my emails are handled by a “queue” in the /var/spool/ folder as it was with version 4.4, now when I put send email it is not sent in batches. Among other things I read on the forum that someone had a problem with the configuration in /app/config/local.php, for me this file is not found. Can anyone advise me how to use the old form of sending queue emails? Or is it really necessary to use a third party application (RabitMQ) for queue?

Contents of the /app/config folder:

These errors are showing in the log:
Error logs showing only problem with crontab job.
[2024-03-24T12:45:01.858749+01:00] console.CRITICAL: Error thrown while running command “‘mautic:emails:send’”. Message: “Command “mautic:emails:send” is not defined. Did you mean one of these? mautic:broadcasts:send mautic:email:fetch mautic:emails:fetch mautic:messages:send” {“exception”:“[object] (Symfony\Component\Console\Exception\CommandNotFoundException(code: 0): Command "mautic:emails:send" is not defined.\n\nDid you mean one of these?\n mautic:broadcasts:send\n mautic:email:fetch\n mautic:emails:fetch\n mautic:messages:send at /var/www/xxx/public_html/vendor/symfony/console/Application.php:720)”,“command”:“‘mautic:emails:send’”,“message”:“Command "mautic:emails:send" is not defined.\n\nDid you mean one of these?\n mautic:broadcasts:send\n mautic:email:fetch\n mautic:emails:fetch\n mautic:messages:send”} {“hostname”:“xxx”,“pid”:299003}

Steps I have tried to fix the problem:
I’ve tried checking the correct permissions of the folders, but it’s consistent with the documentation

Mautic 5 does not have emails:send anymore.

You have to configure messenger correctly and can then use:

php bin/console messenger:consume email

This will work, if you are sending emails using Queue mechanism (you have to set it in Mautic settings).

Best, M.

Hello, thank you @mzagmajster for reply to this question.

How can I control the number of emails sent using this new cron command?
In my case, in order not to exceed the sending limit imposed by my provider, with mautic v4 I was using:

* * * * * /mautic/bin/console mautic:emails:send --message-limit=60

How can it be done now? Thanks in advance.

I do not know of the top of my head now. I will check it.