Mautic API Access Denied.. help pls!

Hi everyone,

I am new to the OS of Mautic but I am loving it so far. We have a good set up on our cloud servers but we are unable to utilise the API via GravityPlus Mautic Gravity Form Addon (from gravityplus.pro) to send all contact details captured via our online forms to our Mautic instance.

Quote:
We are getting the error "API Access Denied".

Now we have set up the Mautic instance well and opened ports 587 and 2587 for all IP addresses and connected to Amazon SES all working fine and tested sending emails out.

The challenge we have is that we are not able to map any of the fields of the form with Mautic fields, because we don't have any options to do so.
Please see the attached images, I hope someone has had the same issue before and resolved it. In the meantime we are looking for the Mautic IP address/hostname and any other ports we need to open.

Mautic Form -1
Mautic Form -2

Assuming that the server firewall is blocking the API - for us to successfully resolve this we need the IP address/hostname and the exact port number. Any help on finding that info will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks guys,
JP

PS: Hosted on Siteground, super helpful guys and quick to respond.

Hi everyone,

I am new to the OS of Mautic but I am loving it so far. We have a good set up on our cloud servers but we are unable to utilise the API via GravityPlus Mautic Gravity Form Addon (from gravityplus.pro) to send all contact details captured via our online forms to our Mautic instance.

Now we have set up the Mautic instance well and opened ports 587 and 2587 for all IP addresses and connected to Amazon SES all working fine and tested sending emails out.

The challenge we have is that we are not able to map any of the fields of the form with Mautic fields, because we don’t have any options to do so.
Please see the attached images, I hope someone has had the same issue before and resolved it. In the meantime we are looking for the Mautic IP address/hostname and any other ports we need to open.

Mautic Form -1
Mautic Form -2

Assuming that the server firewall is blocking the API - for us to successfully resolve this we need the IP address/hostname and the exact port number. Any help on finding that info will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks guys,
JP

PS: Hosted on Siteground, super helpful guys and quick to respond.