Mautic Campaigns issues

Hi guys,

I am the only one that has issues with the Campaigns? For example. I have a campaign with form. Form is filled and records are stored in person’s profile in Mautic. Next step is to send an e-mail. Done. Then none of the “intelligence’s” work. No points are given for open e-mail, No points are given for downloaded asset, No tags are added, No list changes, No url open detected. And this is to a batch of 5000 e-mails with detected open e-mails of 1570.

I believe i may have some logic that is different from the one implemented. For example the green and the red points. I noticed on one of my tests, that it executed the red straight away and subtract some points but then i thought it may need to have some delay, as when the campaign to this step - check if it is open straight away and usually it is not, because it is just sent, so may be i have to put a delay? And i have to include hooked on the “Send e-mail”? Or it can be hooked to the main thing, or i have to set some delay?

It will be priceless to see the logic of all elements in the moments, because it looks like a nightmare for me, as if most of the things in the campaign are not executed as i expect. As i said hopefully this is because i expect it to work differently. Can someone explain the main logic behind conditions and checking things on the e-mail. To check if it is open should i hook it to the “send e-mail” node or on the main campaign “node”, Should i set definitely a time delay or it has in itself a set time to check for a specific period of time. When i check for opened links - as well. What is the logic. When i check for downloaded assets - i see in the profile’s timeline that the person downloaded an asset, but nothing triggers.

I really appreciate your help on getting me to understand it.

Thanks,

N

Please give me some hints where do i get it wrong. Here are some examples:

issue_v2.jpg

issue_v3.jpg

Hi guys,

I am the only one that has issues with the Campaigns? For example. I have a campaign with form. Form is filled and records are stored in person’s profile in Mautic. Next step is to send an e-mail. Done. Then none of the “intelligence’s” work. No points are given for open e-mail, No points are given for downloaded asset, No tags are added, No list changes, No url open detected. And this is to a batch of 5000 e-mails with detected open e-mails of 1570.

I believe i may have some logic that is different from the one implemented. For example the green and the red points. I noticed on one of my tests, that it executed the red straight away and subtract some points but then i thought it may need to have some delay, as when the campaign to this step - check if it is open straight away and usually it is not, because it is just sent, so may be i have to put a delay? And i have to include hooked on the “Send e-mail”? Or it can be hooked to the main thing, or i have to set some delay?

It will be priceless to see the logic of all elements in the moments, because it looks like a nightmare for me, as if most of the things in the campaign are not executed as i expect. As i said hopefully this is because i expect it to work differently. Can someone explain the main logic behind conditions and checking things on the e-mail. To check if it is open should i hook it to the “send e-mail” node or on the main campaign “node”, Should i set definitely a time delay or it has in itself a set time to check for a specific period of time. When i check for opened links - as well. What is the logic. When i check for downloaded assets - i see in the profile’s timeline that the person downloaded an asset, but nothing triggers.

I really appreciate your help on getting me to understand it.
Thanks,
N

Please give me some hints where do i get it wrong. Here are some examples:

Side note: This is duplicate of https://github.com/mautic/mautic/issues/1338