Mautic.com hosted accounts

Hi Guys

I have a mautic.net free hosted account and I’m struggling! First things first, is there any documentation specific to the hosted version?

And secondly, I am struggling to create forms. I have used Infusionsoft and Act-On before so I’m not new to automation and I think I am doing things right, and the Mautic interface all seems to make sense. However, when I create a form and then try to add fields to it, the add field dialogue box just seems to take forever. As I type this, I have been waiting several minutes already for it to add one field, and I can’t close the dialogue box or click anywhere else in the meantime.

Is this normal, or am I missing something really obvious? I’m using Chrome on a Windows 7 PC, and on a reasonably fast connection. Is the Premium hosted account any faster?

Thanks in advance

Rob

Hi Guys

I have a mautic.net free hosted account and I’m struggling! First things first, is there any documentation specific to the hosted version?

And secondly, I am struggling to create forms. I have used Infusionsoft and Act-On before so I’m not new to automation and I think I am doing things right, and the Mautic interface all seems to make sense. However, when I create a form and then try to add fields to it, the add field dialogue box just seems to take forever. As I type this, I have been waiting several minutes already for it to add one field, and I can’t close the dialogue box or click anywhere else in the meantime.

Is this normal, or am I missing something really obvious? I’m using Chrome on a Windows 7 PC, and on a reasonably fast connection. Is the Premium hosted account any faster?

Thanks in advance

Rob

Hey Rob,
I can’t speak to the documentation, but I do know that Mautic has a speed problem in Chrome.
I switched to creating forms in Firefox and there have been no issues.

Thanks,
Mike