Mautic - Date conditions

Hi,

is it possilbe to make a condition according to date? Lets say, I have a client who submitted Departure Time (Lets say 24.09.2016). All what I need is to set up an automation which says - “Send email to a client who has to leave in 5 days” - so the condition would be in my opinion something like this:

if (current_day == departure_day - 5){

send_email();

}

So - if current day is equal to a departure day minus 5 days (so this is how I want to solve sending email 5 days sooner before client is about to leave) - than send email.

I could not find it in Conditions options… Please help :-)

Hi,

is it possilbe to make a condition according to date? Lets say, I have a client who submitted Departure Time (Lets say 24.09.2016). All what I need is to set up an automation which says - “Send email to a client who has to leave in 5 days” - so the condition would be in my opinion something like this:

if (current_day == departure_day - 5){
send_email();
}

So - if current day is equal to a departure day minus 5 days (so this is how I want to solve sending email 5 days sooner before client is about to leave) - than send email.

I could not find it in Conditions options… Please help :slight_smile:

Create a segment based on a custom field values. Add that segment to a stand alone campaign to send the email

Unfortunately - this is not solution. I am looking for an automation process. User will fill up his Departure Time, Mautic will save it and accroding that Departure Time will send some email. So - I need some variable called “current day” to say - if Departure time == (Current day - 5) {
send_email();
}

It is automated. They would fill in the time in a form. The form has a custom field called time. Segment creates list based on time. Campaign with segment sends email

But I need something different - the user choose his “Departure Time” trought the form and according this Departure time the email will be send. But mautic only knows Departure time equals/notequals/greater etc. than value…

In form field - there is no “Time” field but Date field - and in segment IT DOES NOT WORK!