mautic email marketing capabilities

Hello,

as I stated in previous post, we are considering Mautic as marketing automation tool. I haven’t done much of research on Mautic in terms of going in to great detail but I would like to learn how Mautic email marketing compares to those from Mailchimp, iContact etc etc …

I see here that people integrating Mautic and Mailchimp and I would like to learn why when Mautic has email marketing engine …

Thank you,

Damir

Hello,
as I stated in previous post, we are considering Mautic as marketing automation tool. I haven’t done much of research on Mautic in terms of going in to great detail but I would like to learn how Mautic email marketing compares to those from Mailchimp, iContact etc etc …

I see here that people integrating Mautic and Mailchimp and I would like to learn why when Mautic has email marketing engine …

Thank you,

Damir

Mautic is a PHP application. PHP application needs some server to run on. It also needs a server to send emails from. That’s where email services like Madrill or Mailchimp comes into play. It’s not that easy to configure email server so it could handle big amounts of emails being sent and not be marked as a spam.

If Mautic is better? That depends on your needs.