Hi Community!, I have a mautic form with three radio buttons, but I’d like this form to redirect to a different page depending on the option the user selects before form submission, is there some way to configure this on mautic or some other way to accomplish that?
Mautic form with three radio buttons, but I'd like this form to redirect to a different page depending on the option the user choice
- Create a campaign form
- You can create a custom text field called “route”.
- Assign the value as a person’s name to the radio button.
- Start a campaign with the form, and make decisions:
- if value is “Steve”, send email to user Steve
- if value is “John”, send email to user John
Would that work?
Hi @joeyk thanks, but I’m looking for redirection instead of campaigns, I have the following scenario.
The form on submission should redirect the user to a different welcome page depending on which radio button the user clicked before the submission.
In this case you need to code the JS yourself, or at least modify the current one.