Mautic in a subdirectory

Hi,

Thanks for your hint about the signup forms having a second subdirectory (site.com/ma/ma). While your solution did solve the issue, all campaign emails sent now tag without a subdirectory (site.com/email) - so all email links now fail. :(

I know this is some wacky configuration problem. I just can’t find it!

Do you know, off the top of your head, the correct ‘site url’ for mautic installed in a subdirectory? I’ve not been able to find any concrete examples.

Thanks,

M.

Hi,
Thanks for your hint about the signup forms having a second subdirectory (site.com/ma/ma). While your solution did solve the issue, all campaign emails sent now tag without a subdirectory (site.com/email) - so all email links now fail. :frowning:

I know this is some wacky configuration problem. I just can’t find it!

Do you know, off the top of your head, the correct ‘site url’ for mautic installed in a subdirectory? I’ve not been able to find any concrete examples.

Thanks,
M.

Yeah, sorry about that.
I tested a campaign on a test site yesterday and found that it broke all the links in an email.

I’ve updated the blog post with a warning.

There are some github issues open about this. There was a pull request a few days ago related to the issue which may eventually fix it https://github.com/mautic/mautic/pull/4148#issuecomment-305986458

For now, if possible, I’d stick to installing in the root of a domain or subdomain.

The entertaining bit is it breaks the links when emails sent automatically via campaigns, but not when send direct to a contact.

My temporary solution is to have the site url include the subdirectory. Then any forms I edit out the /subdir/subdir problem. Everything else seems to work ok.

I’ll keep an eye on the updates.

Thanks very much!