Mautic integration with Shopify

Hi,

I would like automatically upload emails from Shopify store orders (emails of people who purchased a product at my shopify store) to a segment in Mautic. There are a lot of email services that have dedicated apps for Shopify that help segment and upload customer information into email lists, send automated emails to recover abandoned emails etc.

Is this possible with Mautic at this point in time?

Is Mautic planning some kind of integration app with Shopify? I’m sure that would be useful to many users are Shopify is the most used and fastest growing e-commerce platform in the world.

How can I test if my 3rd party website (Shopify) tracking is working?

Thanks

Hi,

I would like automatically upload emails from Shopify store orders (emails of people who purchased a product at my shopify store) to a segment in Mautic. There are a lot of email services that have dedicated apps for Shopify that help segment and upload customer information into email lists, send automated emails to recover abandoned emails etc.

Is this possible with Mautic at this point in time?

Is Mautic planning some kind of integration app with Shopify? I’m sure that would be useful to many users are Shopify is the most used and fastest growing e-commerce platform in the world.

How can I test if my 3rd party website (Shopify) tracking is working?

Thanks

An app that does the integration of Shopify and Mautic. Finally !!! https://apps.shopify.com/mautic-hooks
A small monthly charge.

@anuarhassim this app no longer exisits … is ther a reason it can not be found? is it no longer supported?
Or is there a differect Link/URL? I searched Shopify App Store and nothing returned in the results.

Hi guys, also looking for a Mautic-Shopify integration.
Anyone found anything that works?

Hi guys,
I just finished devloping a Shopify to Mautic integration which you can read more about it here

Feel free to ask if you have any question or feature requests
and this is the link for the app