Mautic sending but emails not receiving?

The issue is as the title suggests; whether I’ve sent an email to my address by the Send Example, through adding a contact with my Info and then sending to that segment, or actually just sending that contact an email explicitly. Mautic sends the email out, but I never receive the email in my inbox. I’ve tried it with three different accounts on two different servers, and all of them fail to receive any emails. This even includes spam/junk/clutter, etc… It’s as if the email was never actually sent.

On the configuration side, our Monitored Inbox Settings appears to have no port number, which I can’t actually fill out as I don’t know what the appropriate port is. However, the individual who has the server that Mautic is installed on does, and had entered the port earlier today and said it was working then. But as of now, the port number is still blank and these still are not functioning.

Any thoughts?

Thanks

The issue is as the title suggests; whether I’ve sent an email to my address by the Send Example, through adding a contact with my Info and then sending to that segment, or actually just sending that contact an email explicitly. Mautic sends the email out, but I never receive the email in my inbox. I’ve tried it with three different accounts on two different servers, and all of them fail to receive any emails. This even includes spam/junk/clutter, etc… It’s as if the email was never actually sent.

On the configuration side, our Monitored Inbox Settings appears to have no port number, which I can’t actually fill out as I don’t know what the appropriate port is. However, the individual who has the server that Mautic is installed on does, and had entered the port earlier today and said it was working then. But as of now, the port number is still blank and these still are not functioning.

Any thoughts?

Thanks