MAUTIC SUGAR CRM

Hi!

We are starting a project for a client with up to 800 local dealers in Germany. For the Automation of campaigns and the Leadnurturing we will use MAUTIC connected to Wordpress and Sugar CRM.

1. Is there a possibility to link the sended E-Mails to the Lead or Opportunity Modul in Sugar CRM?

2. When I create forms in wordpress, how do I match these with MAUTIC?

Thanks in advance!

Matt

Hi!

We are starting a project for a client with up to 800 local dealers in Germany. For the Automation of campaigns and the Leadnurturing we will use MAUTIC connected to Wordpress and Sugar CRM.

1. Is there a possibility to link the sended E-Mails to the Lead or Opportunity Modul in Sugar CRM?

2. When I create forms in wordpress, how do I match these with MAUTIC?

Thanks in advance!

Matt

Cool!

1. Don’t know Sugar CRM that much, sorry.

2. https://medium.com/@jan_linhart/the-simplest-way-how-to-submit-a-form-data-to-mautic-1454d3afd005

I’ve posted this link for 150 times to a forum post now. Is it hard to find it? What keywords did you use when you were googling it?

First, thanks for the quick reply!

I´am new in this forum, so I have to get a little more handy to it, and then I find topics before I will ask…sorry :wink:

I think there will come up some more questions. But at the end, I think I can recommend MAUTIC to other clients here in Germany.

Sugar: Ok, it´s because of the given interface to Sugar and MAUTIC. Is there no documentation or manual at MAUTIC of the possibilities connecting the systems? For developpers, too? Manual for scripts e.g.? When I google, I always get into the community.

Greetz
Matt

I think Google likes the forum posts more than the official docs or a good blog posts. Not sure we can do something about it.

https://developer.mautic.org/
https://www.mautic.org/docs/plugins/salesforce.html

Ok, Thanks so far.

I will get back…:wink:

Hi @giovanni ! We set up a lot of forms, connected them by the plugin to a worpdress instance , collect the results in Mautic and when reaching a certain point score, the leads are integrated by the sugar plugin to the CRM. That works fine. Only the limitation of the fields, which are possible to match from Mautic lead fields to sugar lead fields is limited. You see these fields when you select the sugar plugin at the settings. Customized fields in sugar are not matchable to these given fields by default. Only when you point them to given fields and rename then. E.g.: I want to show the hidden url collected in Mautic in the sugar lead. So I took the field lead description, renamed it to “source url” and matched the hidden url field to this. With Mautic 2.0 a bi-directional connectivity is given, but I didn´t tested it so far.

Hi @Matt_Spank thank you for your quick reply. have you ever thought about syncing target list to segments? Do you think it could be possible? Mautic 2.0, are you talking about self hosted installation?

Hi @Matt_Spank have you been able to develop something custom with Sugar? I am really interested in it.