Mautic Tracking IP Address and CF7 Integration

Hi,

I’ve installed Mautic 2.1.0 and I’m having a couple of issues that I can’t seem to wrap my head around. Hoping someone has come across this, can assist or point me in the right direction to finding solutions.

Issue 1:

Pixel tracking works fine from my wordpress site to my Mautic Installation. I get Page Visits/Clicks and browser version and some other information around the anonymous contacts. What I can’t seem to get is IP Address information. I have the IPLOOKUP cron configured and and running and downloading MAXMind DB OK. what doesn’t seem to work is Mautic seeing the IP address the anonymous user.

I decoded the BASE64 encoding on the tracking URL and it does not include the IP Address. My question is exactly what information does Mautic Pixel track apart from the features I’ve mentioned above and how is the IP Addresses of the anonymous contacts discovered?

Here’s the base64:

YTo0OntzOjU6InRpdGxlIjtzOjU1OiJTbWFsbCBidXNpbmVzcyBJVCBDb25zdWx0aW5nIFNlcnZpY2VzIE5TVyAtIHZUZWNobm9sb2d5IjtzOjg6Imxhbmd1YWdlIjtzOjU6ImVuX0FVIjtzOjg6InJlZmVycmVyIjtzOjI2OiJodHRwOi8vdnRlY2hub2xvZ3kuY29tLmF1LyI7czozOiJ1cmwiO3M6MjU6Imh0dHA6Ly92dGVjaG5vbG9neS5jb20uYXUiO30%3D

Here’s the decoded content:

a:4:{s:5:“title”;s:55:“Small business IT Consulting Services NSW - vTechnology”;s:8:“language”;s:5:“en_AU”;s:8:“referrer”;s:26:“http://vtechnology.com.au/";s:3:“url”;s:25:"http://vtechnology.com.au”;}7

My site domain is behind CloudFlare CDN but I have disabled Caching or any FW capabilities for on the subdomain that Mautic is hosted on.

Issue 2:

I’m trying to integrate Contact Form 7 with Mautic and to get filled forms details sent to Mautic. I have tried everything and yet the information does not show in Mautic. If I integrate a Mautic form via WPMautic plugin to the page this works fine but then formatting is not correct. I would like to get Contact Form 7 dual posting the results of the submitted forms. Has anyone got this working OK. I’ve read countless wikis and forum posts on both issues and I still am no where near a solution.

thank you and very much appreciated

Hi,

I’ve installed Mautic 2.1.0 and I’m having a couple of issues that I can’t seem to wrap my head around. Hoping someone has come across this, can assist or point me in the right direction to finding solutions.

Issue 1:
Pixel tracking works fine from my wordpress site to my Mautic Installation. I get Page Visits/Clicks and browser version and some other information around the anonymous contacts. What I can’t seem to get is IP Address information. I have the IPLOOKUP cron configured and and running and downloading MAXMind DB OK. what doesn’t seem to work is Mautic seeing the IP address the anonymous user.

I decoded the BASE64 encoding on the tracking URL and it does not include the IP Address. My question is exactly what information does Mautic Pixel track apart from the features I’ve mentioned above and how is the IP Addresses of the anonymous contacts discovered?

Here’s the base64:
YTo0OntzOjU6InRpdGxlIjtzOjU1OiJTbWFsbCBidXNpbmVzcyBJVCBDb25zdWx0aW5nIFNlcnZpY2VzIE5TVyAtIHZUZWNobm9sb2d5IjtzOjg6Imxhbmd1YWdlIjtzOjU6ImVuX0FVIjtzOjg6InJlZmVycmVyIjtzOjI2OiJodHRwOi8vdnRlY2hub2xvZ3kuY29tLmF1LyI7czozOiJ1cmwiO3M6MjU6Imh0dHA6Ly92dGVjaG5vbG9neS5jb20uYXUiO30%3D

Here’s the decoded content:
a:4:{s:5:“title”;s:55:“Small business IT Consulting Services NSW - vTechnology”;s:8:“language”;s:5:“en_AU”;s:8:“referrer”;s:26:“http://vtechnology.com.au/";s:3:“url”;s:25:"http://vtechnology.com.au”;}7

My site domain is behind CloudFlare CDN but I have disabled Caching or any FW capabilities for on the subdomain that Mautic is hosted on.

Issue 2:
I’m trying to integrate Contact Form 7 with Mautic and to get filled forms details sent to Mautic. I have tried everything and yet the information does not show in Mautic. If I integrate a Mautic form via WPMautic plugin to the page this works fine but then formatting is not correct. I would like to get Contact Form 7 dual posting the results of the submitted forms. Has anyone got this working OK. I’ve read countless wikis and forum posts on both issues and I still am no where near a solution.

thank you and very much appreciated

@kwame this will help medium.com/@NinJoan/lifesaver-how-to-feed-mautic-with-contact-form-7-ae1245152218