Mautic upgrade: undefined status

Howdy guys, I was trying to update my Mautic installation from the backend but I got stucjed in the Moving Package Contents step… I left it running all alone a whole night and it is still stuck there with the status of undefined… How can i solve this?

I’m not that good with direct input, so if there is a easyest solution through the backend or ftp I would prefer that, or I need some good instruction…

Thank you guys!

Howdy guys, I was trying to update my Mautic installation from the backend but I got stucjed in the Moving Package Contents step… I left it running all alone a whole night and it is still stuck there with the status of undefined… How can i solve this?

I’m not that good with direct input, so if there is a easyest solution through the backend or ftp I would prefer that, or I need some good instruction…

Thank you guys!

Same problem here. Upgrade form 2.11 to 2.12 give me same status. Previous upgrade to 2.11 was no problem.
When I try update manually from console I got:

/home/dp/public_html/ma# php upgrade.php Checking for new updates...updating to 2.12.0! Extracting the update package...failed. Package could not be found!

But the in file system I have huge file named: index.php?option=com_mauticdownload&task=downloadPackage&id=57

Ok, this helps: By console.

php app/console cache:clear php app/console mautic:update:find php app/console mautic:update:apply (Follow the prompts) php app/console cache:warmup

BUT probably there is a error in upgrade by web

Browser console show repeated redirects. We have that upgrade problem also in two different instances.

@davmancuso
Logged in via SSH using web user (the user that runs PHP for my domain) to run php CLI:

$php app/console cache:clear
$php app/console mautic:update:find
$php app/console mautic:update:apply (Follow the prompts)
$php app/console cache:warmup

Mautic now says I’m running 2.12.0 :slightly_smiling_face:

if you do not have SSH , then try update after few days.

[quote=27608:@bizcrony]@davmancuso
Logged in via SSH using web user (the user that runs PHP for my domain) to run php CLI:

$php app/console cache:clear
$php app/console mautic:update:find
$php app/console mautic:update:apply (Follow the prompts)
$php app/console cache:warmup

Mautic now says I’m running 2.12.0 :slightly_smiling_face:

if you do not have SSH , then try update after few days.[/quote]

link text paste this file on your root and updgrade . This is the best solution to upgrade mautic.

Updated with 2.12.0 all are up to date

Could someone please help. Which directory do I need to be in when I run the following commands:

php app/console cache:clear
php app/console mautic:update:find
php app/console mautic:update:apply (Follow the prompts)
php app/console cache:warmup

I am getting the following error:

“Could not open input file: app/console”

Also, should I run the above commands as “sudo”?

For what it’s worth, my httpd conf is located in: /opt/bitnami/apache2/conf/httpd.conf.

I figured out that I needed to be in /opt/bitnami/apps/mautic/htdocs

Hi, Thanks for the great help! Can anybody explain this error when I run:
/var/www/html/mautic/app/console mautic:update:find

PHP Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required ‘PHPEXCEL_ROOTPHPExcel/Shared/PCLZip/pclzip.lib.php’ (include_path=’.:/usr/share/php’) in /var/www/html/mautic/vendor/phpoffice/phpexcel/Classes/PHPExcel/Shared/ZipArchive.php on line 31

This is the code in line 31 of ZipArchive.php:

require_once PHPEXCEL_ROOT . ‘PHPExcel/Shared/PCLZip/pclzip.lib.php’;

Thanks!

@JPSales delete cache and download upgrade.php, paste on your mautic root folder, that run your mautic.url/upgrade.php

It will be upgraded,

@bizcrony - Thanks but… no luck - I get a 500 error - strange.

@JPSales I don’t think so, Did you delete the cache Folder? Check My Profile

No only the content…

This is the url: http://92.222.78.75/mautic/upgrade.php

@JPSales when click to update it shows 500 errors, Check with your Hosting, or You should check permissions, it’s related to permissions issue.

permissions should be 755 for folders and 644 for files. It’s very simple.

@bizcrony Thanks Biz! We should talk - we need someone to support us for future installs etc. of our clients.
Can I connect on Skype with you?

@JPSales yes sure skype : kishankumawat@live.com

Hi Bizcrony,

“if you do not have SSH:
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/mautic/mautic/master/upgrade.php
paste this file on your root and upgrade”

Thank you for the link. It took a while - and works!

Is this an official “upgrade-script”?
Does it work for further upgrade installations?

I can not upgrade from 2.11.0 to 2.12.1 with the mautic function, it does not work, so i try to update with ssh.

but i get an error te console script does not work.
if i type php app/console mautic:update:find

result:
PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ‘[’, expecting ‘)’ in /var/www/vhosts/mautic.xxx.de/app/console on line 28
root@h1652875:/var/www/vhosts/mautic.xxx.de#

Hello, i’m on: http://bitnami@ip-xxx-xx-xx-xxx/opt/bitnami/apps/mautic/htdocs$

And when i try the comands:

php app/console cache:clear

It keeps give to me the same messagem "“Could not open input file: app/console”.

Do you have any ideia what thay may be?