We have a high traffic portal hosted on Amazon AWS.
- Mautic is hosted on a sub domain of that portal on a Linode 24G(24 GB, 8 Cores, 384 GB SSD,16 TB)
- We are using a nginx+php-fpm+percona mysql to run mautic on this server. Versions are 1.10 + php70w-fpm+5.7 respectively.
- The load on the server is approx 100%. We have only 1 campaign running however.
- I am afraid that once we have more campaigns, this server will stall.
- At any point in time there are 600 - 2000 people live on the main portal. That will translate a similar load onto Mautic because the script is installed on each and ever page of the main portal.
Can you please help.