Required performance of hosting server

Your software
My Mautic version is: 2.15.3
My PHP version is: PHP Version 7.2.1

Your problem
My problem is: We have the free open source version of Mautic at SmarterASP.NET. We would like to know what are the requested / recommended best performance parameters of the hosting PHP/MySQL in order to send without problems newsletter to 100.000 and after that to 1.000.000 subscribers? We need to transfer without server crashes and with best sending rate.

These errors are showing in the log: This appears in the error logs of Mautic when we try to send to about 80.000 e-mail addresses:
https://gyazo.com/c2c117de590ade3fec7f3df1f87cb8bf

Steps I have tried to fix the problem: We need your advice.

Thank you,
Ivan

PHP and MySQL are Linux native. Start by using Linux?
You will also have a much easier time getting help, here (almost) everyone is on Linux.

But they are hosted on Windows as well @Yosu_Cadilla .
If we turn off this Linux option, what would be the solution? I need to hear different answer than “switch to Linux”. I cannot accept that as only solution I must change the hosting in order my Mautic not to crash. There should be a bunch of optimizations/fixes that can be done…

You can of course run Mautic anywhere you prefer, but,

• The testing we do, we do in Linux for the most part (99.99% might actually be accurate).
  • For the most part, we are all Linux users around here, so if you need help, you’ll get it faster and better if you share platform with us.

It wasn’t meant to be “the solution”, but instead a healthy recommendation, that is, if you are serious about using Mautic and for hosting 1MM contacts in your database…

As for requirements, here’s a post going in-depth into hardware requirements for Mautic, for Windows, you could just add a healthy percentage to the results, let’s say 20%-40% and you should be fine.

Anyway, hardware is going to be the smaller of your issues, I am certain of that.

You might also be interested in knowing the skills required to run Mautic, find out in this other post:

Thank you for the replies.

And what would be the best (Linux) hosting server proposal/recommendation for Mautic for such needs like ours?

Thank you all :slight_smile: