I know Mautic supports many different systems on paper. I’ve read the docs. However in trying to get Mautic running in a stable way I’ve run into many bugs. And as a community there is no clear word on this. It seems Mautic only supports a very specific server setup from my experience.
So far I’ve run Mautic in
- Cpanel Shared Hosting - PHP 7.0 & Apache - SLOW don’t waste your time.
- DirectAdmin Dedicated PHP 7.0/7.1 & Litespeed - Buggy, Mautic may not support Litespeed yet even though it’s Apache compatible.
- Custom VPS Dedicated - Mixed results. I’ve used plain VPS with PHP & Apache it’s a pain.
This leads me to ask everyone in the forum to share what works for them. I’ll share what I’ve learned so far:
- Use a dedicated instance for Mautic - Mautic needs more resources than what you will find in shared hosting period.
- PHP - Mautic is often a little behind the latest version of PHP you need to support PHP7.0 to 7.2 at the time of writing.
- PHP (Magic Quotes GPC off)
- Increase PHP Memory limit to at least 256mb
- Install OpCache
**Meet Mautic minimum requirements
- MySQL (InnoDB support required) 5.5.3 +
- Apache 2.x +
- Nginx 1.0 + (1.8 recommended)
- Microsoft IIS 7
- PHP Mod_Rewrite needed for SEO links
That’s what I’ve been able to find. I’d love to hear what works for others in the Community?