Mautic vs. Constant Contact

Ok so i’ve got most of the configuration set up for Mautic, but I can’t seem to find any documentation on pushing contacts to Constant Contact. I see there is documentation for MailChimp. Does anyone have it? Also what is the necessity for having MailChimp or ConstantContact in the first place if you have Mautic up and running? Are you just using it for some certain email campaign functionalities like resending eblasts to those who haven’t opened in a few days? I’m not sure if I should just keep Constant Contact or delete our account and move the contacts / lists to Mautic. Anyone have some insights?

Thanks.

JR

Mautic is a Marketing Automation Software this have more features that you don’t have in CC or Mailchimp like (Landing Pages, Dynamic Content, and others).

CC and Mailchimp use to send the Email blast to a segment or list.

In my case, I use Mautic + Mailchimp in this scenario when a contact in creates in my Mautic I send that contact to a Mailchimp list and I set up Mailchimp to send RSS Email Automatic at the end of each month. (At the moment Mautic don’t have an RSS to Email Feature) but have been requested jut waiting to be release.

But now I use Mautic for all my Marketing Automation and Email Marketing. ( i don’t use Mailchimp any longer)

Ok so i’ve got most of the configuration set up for Mautic, but I can’t seem to find any documentation on pushing contacts to Constant Contact. I see there is documentation for MailChimp. Does anyone have it? Also what is the necessity for having MailChimp or ConstantContact in the first place if you have Mautic up and running? Are you just using it for some certain email campaign functionalities like resending eblasts to those who haven’t opened in a few days? I’m not sure if I should just keep Constant Contact or delete our account and move the contacts / lists to Mautic. Anyone have some insights?

Thanks.

JR