Mautic, Woocommerce and Google Analytics Dashboard

I’m working on an analytics dashboard for Mautic, Woocommerce and Google Analytics, and I’d love to get feedback from the community. You can find the dashboard at https://mwga.accentdm.com

To help with development, I’m offering a free custom dashboard similar to this to a few select collaborators. Those chosen get their own cloud-based dashboard, linked to their own data sources. Development and hosting of your dashboard is completely free in exchange for being able to use your data sources to help develop the product.

More information on the Accent Digital Marketing Blog, at http://accentdm.com/mautic-dashboard-with-google-analytics-and-other-data/

3 Likes

Hi,

I would be interested in Beta testing your Dashboard. Does the platform pull Data from more then 1 Mautic instance? Do you have any plans to add any Maestro like functionally to the software?

There’s no options for multi-tenant or white-labeling yet, but I had thought about adding some ‘Maestro-esque’ functionality in the future. It could easily be modified to pull data from multiple instances.

Sounds interesting to me. If you’d like to apply, we can discuss it.

Can you please bullet point the benefits here ?

In a nutshell:

Current benefits:

• Mautic, Google Analytics and Woocommerce data all in one location
  • Overview page shows key metrics from each
  • Individual pages allow more data to be viewed

Future benefits:

• Google Ads data to be added
  • Upload static files to add to the data
  • Automated marketing reports to show trends and support informed decisions
  • Other integrations in the pipeline such as Sales Analysis, Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads, Hubspot CRM, predictive analytics
2 Likes

Visited you site and attempted to register. This is what I got!

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.

Thanks for the heads-up. Seems to be just an issue with registration - I’ll look into it.

If you want to take a look in the meantime, message me here for a username and password.

Thanks

Hi Mike:

If it is easy to generate the username and password that is great. Otherwise, I can wait. If you are using Wordpress, please use this email address for the user.

Thanks, Rich

Hi Rich

Just about to upload an update that doesn’t require registration. Give it an hour or so and you will be able to login using:
Username: demo
Password: password

Cheers

Hi Mike just tried to use the demo - its showing internal server errors for me also.

I did apply which seems to have gone through ok

regards
Piers

Same for me - but the screenshot looks awesome!!!

Same here… Server error :frowning:
Love to test it!