I’m having a good bit of trouble with a Mautic/Zapier/Zoom setup, and could really use a hand.
Overview of what we want to do:
Zapier Trigger: Mautic form is filled out
Zapier Action: Zoom webinar registrant is created
- Every time I get to the “Trigger” step “Pull in Samples” to test data, it always pulls in my own info, despite the fact that I have removed my Contact Profile from the database
- “Get More Samples” always errors out (“We couldn’t find a new form”) and has never been able to find a second set of sample data, despite the fact that there are 3 other contacts in our database who have filled out the form in question.
Additional info/things already tried:
- No issue connecting both Mautic and Zoom to Zapier. They’ve both been connected and verified.
- We have the Zapier Starter Plan (one level up from free)
- Ensure our Mautic form is collecting all the info Zoom needs for the Action
- Deleting the Zap and re-creating it (no luck)
- Filling out the form with additional people and re-trying “Pull in Samples”
Any thoughts about what might be causing this?