Your software
My Mautic version is: 3.3 and 4.1
My PHP version is: 7.4
My Database type and version is:

Your problem
My problem is: The fetch lookup db fails to load in mautic

Is this solution still working in 2022?

Please read the official documentation:

I already did and didn’t help. That is why I’m asking whether that solution still works.

Perhaps you could share the logs from your Mautic instance when you try to fetch the database? Otherwise we can’t really help you.

Ok, I can confirm that the solution still works in 2022.
I’ve managed to install the database and the contact’s location is showing up within the dashboard, the issue is that the dynamic content feature I’m testing doesn’t seem to work yet.
Am I missing something?

Hi, @rcheesley

I followed the tutorial, created the Maxmind account, generated the key, put the key in the AccountID:Licensekey format and nothing happens when I click on Fetch IP Lookup Data Store.

Actually something happens on the backend. The ajax request returns 200 but with response {“success”:0}.

Request: https://{mautic.mydomain}/s/ajax?action=downloadIpLookupDataStore&service=maxmind_download&auth={MyAccountID}%3{MyLicensekey}&_={UnknownNumber}&mauticUserLastActive=705&mauticLastNotificationId=
Request Method: GET
Status Code: 200

What could be happening?

Best Regards,

Arthur

Which version are you running?

Mautic 4.4.5

I had the same problem. I solved it by running the command
php /opt/bitnami/mautic/bin/console mautic:iplookup:download
as sudo (otherwise it produces a permissions’ error).
Hope it helps!

1 Like

Cool, it helped a lot. The button still doesn’t work, but with this command I created a cron job that periodically updates the file. A better solution than having to update manually via button. Thanks!