Measure the value of Marketing Automation

Hello everybody.

I am of course also hooked on Mautic. But a person asked me there other day… How do you measure the value you get out from your customers? Do you get more sale? Do you get a closer customer relation etc? What is the cost/benefit for you?

So my question is, how is it possible to measure the value I actually get from using Marketing Automation?

Hello everybody.

I am of course also hooked on Mautic. But a person asked me there other day… How do you measure the value you get out from your customers? Do you get more sale? Do you get a closer customer relation etc? What is the cost/benefit for you?

So my question is, how is it possible to measure the value I actually get from using Marketing Automation?

Easy. A/B testing.

It gets even better when you’re not selling products but services, and your campaings help pushing leads through stages of the AIDA model yet sales occur by salesmen personally and you know you’re doing a great job but you cannot back it up using numbers. :slight_smile:

Marketing Automation is a tool you need to do the other job also (good content, landing pages, emails, workflow, lead nurturing etc) to get the benefits.

It’s a little more complex that that. He/she has to figure in metrics like CTR (Click Through Rate), CVR (Conversion Rate), CTC (Click To Conversion Rate), Recency (Time Between Purchases), Frequency (# Of Purchases, LTV (Lifetime Value ), etc.[/quote]

What do you think A/B test entails? KPIs and Metrics will certainly be a part of it, but they are only a part of it.