Lead scoring, conversions and closed deals

I’m a beginner at marketing automation but not a beginner in marketing (I started my journey as an email guy).

I have some questions if you guys care answer :)

1-Can I do lead scoring in Mautic? Predictive?

2-Can I track conversions in landing pages or campaigns?

3-Can I do true A/B tests like unbounce? or can I use unbounce to track these landing pages?

4-this is the most important thing at all*** My ex boss did some hacking with salesforce and pardot. He was able to track how many of my leads led to real business, when we started doing this, we realized that none of the money invested in Twitter or Facebook generated qualified leads and neither real business (closed by sales). We stopped all the investment in many adwords campaigns, facebook and twitter ads and also stopped doing social media. We only focused on specific linkedin and twitter campaigns that had good conversion and relevance and boosted the money on those. Can I do this on Mautic? or Mautic combined with another tool? My current company is wasting a lot of resources on things that we don’t track well

I’m a beginner at marketing automation but not a beginner in marketing (I started my journey as an email guy).
I have some questions if you guys care answer :slight_smile:

1-Can I do lead scoring in Mautic? Predictive?
2-Can I track conversions in landing pages or campaigns?
3-Can I do true A/B tests like unbounce? or can I use unbounce to track these landing pages?
4-this is the most important thing at all*** My ex boss did some hacking with salesforce and pardot. He was able to track how many of my leads led to real business, when we started doing this, we realized that none of the money invested in Twitter or Facebook generated qualified leads and neither real business (closed by sales). We stopped all the investment in many adwords campaigns, facebook and twitter ads and also stopped doing social media. We only focused on specific linkedin and twitter campaigns that had good conversion and relevance and boosted the money on those. Can I do this on Mautic? or Mautic combined with another tool? My current company is wasting a lot of resources on things that we don’t track well