Merge leads

Hi!

is it posible to merge leads?

I am receiving visits fron the same ip, and every visit becomes a new lead.

Thanks!!!

Hi!

is it posible to merge leads?
I am receiving visits fron the same ip, and every visit becomes a new lead.

Thanks!!!

Hi Katbyan

we don’t currently have a manual merging feature. However there is automated merging for situations where we have an incomplete record for a lead and then they fill out a form or something and we capture more of their information.

That said - It does look like some merging features are a little buggy - we just merged a pull request to fix those issues here:

https://github.com/mautic/mautic/pull/202

I’m trying to find out about visits from the same IP. I’m not sure if this is supposed to be cookie based or purely IP address based. So, if it is cookie based then visits from different devices at the same IP should be identified as separate leads. If the visits are from the same device that would definitely be a bug. I’m asking about this to see if I can nail down a definite answer.

Merging and depuping leads would be a sweet feature that I know impress buyers of eloqua and marketo (I know, I have been on the buying side of those).

/T

I’m planning on pushing Vtiger contacts back into Mautic – hopefully to benefit from Mautic web tracking.

My question is, if a lead is created by Mautic that has the same EMAIL ID as an imported Contact, will the two be merged?