Monitored email problem

Hi guys,

could anybody please help me with my monitored email address? I have Mautic 1.4.1. installed on my own server with php imap enabled. When I configured an monitored email address (I use identical email addresses for outgoing and incoming/monitored emails) Mautic stopped sending emails. If I remove the monitored email address everything is again ok. Where do I do a mistake?

Thanks

I am having a similar issue - My site goes offline completely when the monitored inbox is added. I have to go into local.php folder and delete the monitored inbox details in order to bring Mautic back online.

Hi guys,
could anybody please help me with my monitored email address? I have Mautic 1.4.1. installed on my own server with php imap enabled. When I configured an monitored email address (I use identical email addresses for outgoing and incoming/monitored emails) Mautic stopped sending emails. If I remove the monitored email address everything is again ok. Where do I do a mistake?
Thanks

Hello. I’m seeing the same issue here. Only that I’m running version 2.1.1.
As Jenna said, I have to delete the monitored inbox details from local.php to bring Mautic back online.

Since it fails even if I disable the server firewall, I’m wondering if this feature is dependant on any Apache/PHP module to be installed. If so, please let us know which one/s.

Thanks in advance