Moving contacts to another segment after reading email

Hello,

I set up a “Segment email” to send an email to several contacts and want to add to another segment those who’ve read the email. I can filter those who’ve read the email by creating a report, but realized that if I export the filtered list, to a csv for example, import it and save the contacts in a new segment won’t work as the email is set as a unique identifier. Is there a way to accomplish what I want?

I intentionally opted to send a segment email instead of a template email via a campaign as I’m still sorting out issues with the campaign i’m testing.

Any help is much appreciated.

Best regards,

Vic

Hello,

I set up a “Segment email” to send an email to several contacts and want to add to another segment those who’ve read the email. I can filter those who’ve read the email by creating a report, but realized that if I export the filtered list, to a csv for example, import it and save the contacts in a new segment won’t work as the email is set as a unique identifier. Is there a way to accomplish what I want?

I intentionally opted to send a segment email instead of a template email via a campaign as I’m still sorting out issues with the campaign i’m testing.

Any help is much appreciated.

Best regards,

Vic

There is a YouTube video on this- on Mautic’s channel.

https://youtu.be/GfO4VoDdxuo