Multiple email/twilio acocunts?

So I’m configuring Mautic, and it seems that it’s geared towards being a single company setup. When configuring email, you can’t add multiple sending platforms (SendGrid isn’t using the web API by the way) and you’re allowed a single Twilio number for sending.

Is there any way to use Mautic for multiple businesses/clients in the same install? The reason I ask is because I’d like to have a single install for managing campaigns for multiple clients.

This includes having multiple email account setups including multiple sending platforms, as well as multiple Twilio accounts. Has anyone successfully set something up like this?

1 Like

So I’m configuring Mautic, and it seems that it’s geared towards being a single company setup. When configuring email, you can’t add multiple sending platforms (SendGrid isn’t using the web API by the way) and you’re allowed a single Twilio number for sending.

Is there any way to use Mautic for multiple businesses/clients in the same install? The reason I ask is because I’d like to have a single install for managing campaigns for multiple clients.

This includes having multiple email account setups including multiple sending platforms, as well as multiple Twilio accounts. Has anyone successfully set something up like this?