I’m new to Mautic but have been in music/email marketing for a number of years. Trying to assess the best method of getting up to speed.
Here’s the main priorities for wanting to use Mautic, in order:
- sending bulk emails for things such as new album release
- sending location-targeted emails
- delivering downloadable assets after successful form completion
- in the future: tracking customers through WooCommerce integrated site
I have gotten through the initial setup and have moved Amazon SES out of sandbox (which I’ll be using to send emails). However, I can’t seem to find guides or documentation to help me through these specific issues below:
For sending location targeted emails, best case I need to be able to say “send email to 50 mile radius of this zip code”. Both my past and many of my future opt-ins will only come in with zip code information, not IP-based location.
- Is there a way to choose something similar to “send email to 50 mile radius of this zip code”, or will I have to create segments for each individual city based on zip code “greater than” and “less than” values?
- What is the best way to import contact lists which contain zip codes in preparation for the above?
- Is it possible to convert zip code information into Mautic’s “Location” field, or would I even need to?
Thanks in advance for your help! Cheers.