Need help sending marketing emails manually

I am trying to send emails manually that will be marketing/promotional emails to my old users. i have about 20000 plus users. i would like to manually send emails as and when required every fifteen days. i am confused alot with documentation and youtube training videos they are all outdated with the functions and features we have in latest mautic.

i just need to understand the workflow of sending emails manually to the list and how to. if nothing works out i will have to drop mautic as my preference as i am paying alot for my hosting server which i have purchased i believe someone will be able to help me in this forum.

please help it had been more then one month since which i had been struggling with this.

i would even like to where i can get complete how to videos or documentation manual of how to use features.

I am trying to send emails manually that will be marketing/promotional emails to my old users. i have about 20000 plus users. i would like to manually send emails as and when required every fifteen days. i am confused alot with documentation and youtube training videos they are all outdated with the functions and features we have in latest mautic.

i just need to understand the workflow of sending emails manually to the list and how to. if nothing works out i will have to drop mautic as my preference as i am paying alot for my hosting server which i have purchased i believe someone will be able to help me in this forum.

please help it had been more then one month since which i had been struggling with this.

i would even like to where i can get complete how to videos or documentation manual of how to use features.

@chris.compute What you need to do would be something like this I think:

1. Create a segment for your 20,000 plus users
  2. Whenever you want to send them an email, go to Channels > Emails > + New > choose ‘NewSegment Email’ and start building the email you want to send using one of the themes available or use the Code Mode - click 'Builder’to build your email.
  3. Make sure you complete the details on the right side i.e Subject, internal-name, Contact Segment (this would be the segment you created in 1. above)
  4. Click Apply and then click Save & Close
  5. The email you just built should now be listed there.
  6. Click the email you want to send to open it up
  7. At the top right hand corner you will see options to Send or Send Example
  8. Click send whenever you are ready and your email should go to your segment.

Hope that helps :slight_smile:

I followed the same procedure. When I try to clone it and send again, Mautic is showing NO PENDING CONTACTS. When I added new contact, only that contact is displaying. Why like that ?