Negative Campaign Decisions

Hi,

Am trying to set up a campaign that features negative decisions, such as; Email NOT opened, form NOT submitted, landing page NOT visited.

It says in the decision window this should be possible “A decision is made when a contact decides to take action or not (e.g. opened an email).”

However the only options I get when selecting a decision are; Downloads an Asset, Opens an Email, Request Dynamic Content, Submits a Form or Visits a Page.

If this is not possible, are there any known workarounds?

Its for a GDPR Opt-In campaign, so if the email asking them if they want to recieve updates is sent but not read, or the form is not filled in, I need to send the email to them again, and after a specified amount of time, send an internal email for someone to contact them directly.

Thanks!

Hi,
Am trying to set up a campaign that features negative decisions, such as; Email NOT opened, form NOT submitted, landing page NOT visited.
It says in the decision window this should be possible “A decision is made when a contact decides to take action or not (e.g. opened an email).”
However the only options I get when selecting a decision are; Downloads an Asset, Opens an Email, Request Dynamic Content, Submits a Form or Visits a Page.
If this is not possible, are there any known workarounds?
Its for a GDPR Opt-In campaign, so if the email asking them if they want to recieve updates is sent but not read, or the form is not filled in, I need to send the email to them again, and after a specified amount of time, send an internal email for someone to contact them directly.
Thanks!

Hi @eouterbridge. There is positive and negative flow in any decision https://cl.ly/3Z1H3t0T1F34

Thank you!
Think I have been looking at this for too long and developed Campaign Fever!

You are welcome :wink: