New help with bounce management

Thanks for clarification. In any case BOTH are not working.

Iā€™ve the same problem. My Mautic is hosted on a VPS. It worked for 205 contacts, it added them to the bounce segment which has filter (bounce=yes) but after that, it started to create a single folders for every bounce email below the main folders (inbox, sent, etc.). I donā€™t know why this happened. Any new bounce email now doesnā€™t go to the bounce segment, it goes inside a single separate folder. Testing the IMAP settings was successful on port 993 and SSL. I couldnā€™t find any helpful info about this problem. Please if you fixed this error, let me know. Itā€™s really very important to avoid sending to bounced emails.

Are you sure itā€™s the same problem? Are you also using AWS?

1 Like

Yes. I use Contabo VPS. It worked first, then stopped. Iā€™ve explained my problem in details here: Bounces emails don't go to bounce segment but new mail folders created instead

I would appreciate any helpful inputs as this feature stopped working with any change made.

Okay - what I meant - are you using amazon ses as smtp? (Sorry i asked the question wrong before)

No. I mean a VPS server from Contabo. Do you know a solution for this problem, pleaes?

This is a pretty large topic. I think if you donā€™t want to manage your own email reputation, then you need to get something like Amazon SES, Sendgrid, Mailgun etc.
They all have their own bounce management that integrates with Mautic.

1 Like