Bounces not being graphed

Hi :)

I have Mautic configured to send mail out via SES. SES is configured to send bounce notifications back to Mautic over HTTP (using /mailer/amazon/callback). This seems to be working - when I navigate to a contact with an incorrect e-mail address, I can see a “Do not contact” event in the Events list.

I can also see a successful POST from Amazon shortly after the mail bounced.

Code:
54.240.197.111 - - [02/Mar/2017:13:46:08 +0000] "POST /mailer/amazon/callback HTTP/1.1" 200 325 "-" "Amazon Simple Notification Service Agent"

However, when I go to the channel that was used to send that message (in Channels > Emails), the graph show all emails as having been sent successfully, with 0 bounces.

Is it possible to make bounces from Mautic appear in the graph?

Many thanks
Elliott

Hi :slight_smile:
I have Mautic configured to send mail out via SES. SES is configured to send bounce notifications back to Mautic over HTTP (using /mailer/amazon/callback). This seems to be working - when I navigate to a contact with an incorrect e-mail address, I can see a “Do not contact” event in the Events list.

I can also see a successful POST from Amazon shortly after the mail bounced.

54.240.197.111 - - [02/Mar/2017:13:46:08 +0000] "POST /mailer/amazon/callback HTTP/1.1" 200 325 "-" "Amazon Simple Notification Service Agent"

However, when I go to the channel that was used to send that message (in Channels > Emails), the graph show all emails as having been sent successfully, with 0 bounces.

Is it possible to make bounces from Mautic appear in the graph?

Many thanks
Elliott

I have the same issue in my Mautic instance. Any solution available?