New SMS Plugin with Cool Features

Move to mautic root directory using ssh and execute:

chown -R www-data:www-data .

It changes the ownership of the files and folders to www-data, which is usually the user used by the web server.

Using this approach is only suitable for testing as using www-data on all files is way to open.

I suggest you to hire an exper to help you with the setup.

Thanks for your feedback, much appreciated. I decided to scrapt that host and got a VPS now installing on Apache Ubuntu server we’ll see how it goes so far so good, I have a PHP version issue as the server says php8.0 and the file info.php on the browser says php8.1.27 which won’t work with Mautic.

You will have to select 8.0 for both web and CLI apps. The easiest way to do that is I think just set php8 as default on the system level.

Thanks for your reply, much appreciated. So I removed all traces of php8.1 now I’m getting a script message when trying to load /installer on my browser:

<?php define('MAUTIC_ROOT_DIR', __DIR__); define('ELFINDER_IMG_PARENT_URL', 'media/bundles/fmelfinder'); // Fix for hosts that do not have date.timezone set, it will be reset based on users settings date_default_timezone_set('UTC'); require 'app/config/bootstrap.php'; use Mautic\CoreBundle\ErrorHandler\ErrorHandler; use Mautic\Middleware\MiddlewareBuilder; use Symfony\Component\HttpFoundation\Request; ErrorHandler::register($_SERVER['APP_ENV']); $kernel = (new MiddlewareBuilder(new AppKernel($_SERVER['APP_ENV'], (bool) $_SERVER['APP_DEBUG'])))->resolve(); $request = Request::createFromGlobals(); $response = $kernel->handle($request); $response->send(); $kernel->terminate($request, $response);

Answered in this post: SMS with Twilio API - #10 by mzagmajster