Mautic Community Forums

OAuth v1 not working with Thrive Visual Editor / Thrive Leads

Hi,



Need some help.



I installed 3 installations of Mautic on 3 different domains on a single VPS server using Softaculous in CPanel.



All installations were completed without issue and are v2.4



I use Wordpress with Thrive Visual Editor and Thrive Leads to integrate with Mautic.

It offers both OAuth v1 and Oauth V2.

I can succesfully connect to OAuth V2, but I cannot connect to OAuth v1.



I have raised this with Thrive Support and their developers tested and said that it was working fine with Mautic.com and to check with our Server Admin.



Our Server admin, tested our VPS and said that it wasn’t the server blocking any connections and their testing showed that they couldn’t make a connection using OAuth v1 and it had to be something with Mautic and to contact Mautic Support.



Please help.



Thanks,

Mike

Hi,

Need some help.

I installed 3 installations of Mautic on 3 different domains on a single VPS server using Softaculous in CPanel.

All installations were completed without issue and are v2.4

I use Wordpress with Thrive Visual Editor and Thrive Leads to integrate with Mautic.
It offers both OAuth v1 and Oauth V2.
I can succesfully connect to OAuth V2, but I cannot connect to OAuth v1.

I have raised this with Thrive Support and their developers tested and said that it was working fine with Mautic.com and to check with our Server Admin.

Our Server admin, tested our VPS and said that it wasn’t the server blocking any connections and their testing showed that they couldn’t make a connection using OAuth v1 and it had to be something with Mautic and to contact Mautic Support.

Please help.

Thanks,
Mike

This is what helped me:

With help of my website hosting provider we added the following code to .htaccess

php_flag display_errors on

This provided the 500-error code which I then gave back to them.
In my case it gave a Fatal error with “‘cURL error 35: SSL connect error’ in ”

My hosting provider could tell there was a conflict in curl-versions between both servers. They updated their curl versions.

This has helped! because I now have a working OATH1 api connection in ThriveLeads with Mautic.

Thanks for that tip.

Where did you see the error code.

Once I make the change to see the errors and I re-test creating the connection in OAuth1, I still don’t see any error code. It doesn’t even load the Mautic login page to request authorization.

Thanks!

@miike

I first put that code in htaccess of course.
Then I tried connecting via API again. This gave me the error code

(I did get a mautic login page now, and then had to click on accept or deny acces, then I got the error code)

Thanks,

I don’t even get that far. It doesn’t even get to the Mautic page, just says connection error in the Thrive connector.

Will have to keep poking at it.

Thanks