Opt-In Confirm-Email sending

Hello,

I have created an Opt-In-Campaign.

I would like to send the first E-Mail immediately when a new Person subscribes. This works with E-Mail setting " Send immediately".

If I use the Queue-E-Mail-Handling I have to wait for the Cron-Job(s) to take place (which are server-based e.g. 15 minutes) but as the Lead-list becomes bigger it would be preferable.

How can I overcome this problem?

Hello,
I have created an Opt-In-Campaign.

I would like to send the first E-Mail immediately when a new Person subscribes. This works with E-Mail setting " Send immediately".
If I use the Queue-E-Mail-Handling I have to wait for the Cron-Job(s) to take place (which are server-based e.g. 15 minutes) but as the Lead-list becomes bigger it would be preferable.
How can I overcome this problem?

Maybe run the cron job every minute or 2?

The problem is I used shared hosting and many hosters have restrictions (rules) in how frequent a cron job can be placed.
I was thinking of a separate option (exception for E-Mails) to immediately send special E-Mails (like in this Opt-in-example one time per subscriber - since the Opt-In is more or less randomly time-distributed in contrast to a campaign starting at a fixed date and sent to all subscribers of a list) but the whole system is set to Queue-E-Mail-Handling.