Outlook 2016 Integration

Hi All, and Happy New Year!!!

I’m having a problem with outlook integration not recording the emails in Mautic.

I have a new genuine Office 2016 installed and followed the documentation from Here

When I send an email I click on the Mautic icon (which goes slightly grey) and the email is sent ok

When I receive the email from another email address of mine I can find no tracking gif?

Any ideas?

Hi All, and Happy New Year!!!

I’m having a problem with outlook integration not recording the emails in Mautic.

I have a new genuine Office 2016 installed and followed the documentation from Here

When I send an email I click on the Mautic icon (which goes slightly grey) and the email is sent ok

When I receive the email from another email address of mine I can find no tracking gif?

Any ideas?

Can anyone here help???

Thanks @MxyzptlkFishStix I wasnt, but tested on the same PC. Will try to another PC tomorrow

It worked when I was using a separate PC, thanks for your help

Mautic doesn’t record emailaddresses of mail that I send in outlookwith mautic tracking enabled. In pageviews I can see that the trackURL is viewed and I can lead that back to the send email when I look in the source of the email. However. The emailadres is not recorded in Mautic. The specified emailaddress is not in Mautic yet.
Is my way of thinking how Mautic works wrong. Should I for example first have recorded the emailaddress in Mautic and then send with outlook (tracking enabled). And would Mautic then lookup the emailaddress and make a match?
Or can I expect the Mautic Outlookplugin to create the unknown emailaddress when I simple enable tracking in Outlook?

release 2.8.1 contains a fix

version 2.8.1 doesn’t contain a fix, either did 2.9.0 or 2.9.1 or 2.10.0 or 2.10.1 that just came out. Before version 2.8.1 it was working for me and now i see more and more people who can’t get outlook working it just stopped. before the problem the url never used or had a port number to go with the outlook url string you have to have. the outlook update in mautic for the past multiple versions only used http://mauticdomain.com/index.php or https://mauticdomain.com/index.php since mautic updated outlook plugin itself having to use the port number it has totally stopped working the http://mauticdomain.com:443/index.php is what it shows now in mautic that requires to be added to outlook plugin addon this is what has caused the problem.

This is the only error i get and application in the plugins that i can’t get working other than that everything works great. This sucks because it’s extremely useful using outlook with mautic. I haven’t done a thing from when it was working until when it has stopped working. i had tried the update with that required url of mautic with the :443 and that didn’t help. So how does this get fixed.

[2017-09-19 18:07:46] mautic.ERROR: Outlook: signatures don’t match [] []
[2017-09-19 18:07:46] mautic.ERROR: Outlook: query variables are empty [] []