"Please Wait" in Configuration area

Same error here, but with a shared hosting. Any idea what to do?
Thx.

try increasing PHP memory

Hello everybody, I disabled the security mode in Cpanel and it worked

@tginformatica how did you do it? I have cpanel 54.0.16 and I don’t see that option.

I use cpanel 11 , is locolizado the Security tab ( Modsecuryti )

for me it was zip extensin not being enabled. the config page must use some zip functionality

It looks like this bug is back. I am running Ubuntu 16.04 and started gettting the Please Wait bug.

In the log file I found this:

[2016-11-09 19:45:17] mautic.ERROR: Deprecation: The alias option of the form.type_extension tag of service “fos_rest.form.extension.csrf_disable” is deprecated since version 2.8 and will be removed in 3.0. Use the extended_type option instead. - in file /var/www/html/mautic/vendor/symfony/framework-bundle/DependencyInjection/Compiler/FormPass.php - at line 67 [] []
[2016-11-09 19:45:30] mautic.ERROR: PHP Error: Call to undefined method setApiKey - in file /var/www/html/mautic/vendor/swiftmailer/swiftmailer/lib/classes/Swift/Transport/EsmtpTransport.php - at line 291 [] []

Any pointers to get around the issue ?

OK so this is causing bigger problems now.

Because I cannot modify my email password, no emails are working and when email’s fail it also generates a log as the root users which then causes the GUI to fail until i chown that log back to www-data

A million issues here and hours lost - only to find out the WordFence plugin was causing the problem.

This is crazy. But - it is now solved.

GREAT bstephenmitchell !!! I spent many, many hours here too! I tried all the previous tips and finally after removing WordFence from all blogs hosted on the same ECS AWS instance, this problem has been solved definitely. THANK YOU bstephenmitchell !!!

I had the same problem and found a solution for my particular situation (won’t work for everyone, I know), so am posting it here in case it applies to others, too:

I am using Mautic with a WordPress website and I have the security and firewall software, WordFence running.

After a lot of checking in logs, etc. I realised that WordFence was interpreting the Mautic config update as a ‘complex attack’ and was blocking my IP address.

The solution was to put the WordFence firewall into learning mode for a short while and then make the updates. Everything worked perfectly after that.

Hope this helps someone…

Thanks Philip. Your solution worked for me.

Joe

Running Mautic 2.15.2 in a subfolder (not sub-domain) on a Shared Host / PHP Version 7.0.33 / WordPress

Having the same issue, the changes made in the configuration section won’t save, shows “Please wait…” message forever

Steps taken so far

1. Deleted the cache folder content
  2. Updated the database schema
  3. CORS Settings: valid domain section is empty, tried to add the domain but the option is not being saved (the core issue)
  4. Updated the database schema
  5. Deactivated Wordfence plugin from my WP site

Error Log

[2019-08-05 09:41:16] mautic.ERROR: SCHEMA ERROR: An exception occurred while executing ‘SELECT f.alias, f.is_unique_identifer as is_unique, f.type, f.object FROM lead_fields f WHERE f.object = ‘lead’ ORDER BY f.field_order ASC’: SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table ‘booster8_stmail.lead_fields’ doesn’t exist

I checked the database, the table “lead_fields” actually exists

Please help