points challenge :-)

Hi Guys - I have been trying to figure out if it is possible to use mautic points with our site structure, but can’t find a solution.

As an example I want to have the following points allocated:-

1 point - Home page with search form url eg.:- acme.com

3 points - the page of search results url eg.:- acme.com/search/trees/in/usa/

5 points - going to one of the results from the search page url eg.:- acme.com/oak/

5 points - going to one of the results from the search page url eg.:- acme.com/birch/

5 points - going to one of the results from the search page url eg.:- acme.com/cedar/

is this possible?

thx

Hi Guys - I have been trying to figure out if it is possible to use mautic points with our site structure, but can’t find a solution.

As an example I want to have the following points allocated:-

1 point - Home page with search form url eg.:- acme.com
3 points - the page of search results url eg.:- acme.com/search/trees/in/usa/
5 points - going to one of the results from the search page url eg.:- acme.com/oak/
5 points - going to one of the results from the search page url eg.:- acme.com/birch/
5 points - going to one of the results from the search page url eg.:- acme.com/cedar/

is this possible?

thx

Hey there @Christine! I saw you hop over into our Slack community, were able to get your challenge solved?

not really, the suggestion was to create a products url, (acme.com/trees/oak/ ) in order to make the allocating of points simple, but the problem is that we have 8 years of google history with the current schema - so seemed the answer was no.

The problem we have is that we have other folders in the directory to add different points to. (eg. acme.com/trade/) and if we use acme.com/* as the points trigger (to weight the fact someone is searching a lot) will it add counts for both triggers?
If we could have the points allocated on a top down list where points only get added to the first match in the list that would work . (so it would find trade before the wildcard and allocate the points just for trade).