Points Triggers not working (even though crons are)

I cannot get Points Triggers to work. Specifically, they appear not to be triggered by any of the standard CRONS.

I have the following CRONS running (and working): segments:update; campaigns:rebuild; campaigns:trigger; emails:send; social:monitoring

A points trigger works if I set it to run on save. But subsequently it doesn’t fire.

I have created two Points Triggers with different events (add Contact to Segment and add Tag to Contact). Neither are working.

Points Actions are updating. Segments are updating. Campaigns are running fine. The issue is just Points Triggers.

Can anyone suggest anything, please?

And does anyone know which cron job triggers Points Triggers?

I cannot get Points Triggers to work. Specifically, they appear not to be triggered by any of the standard CRONS.

I have the following CRONS running (and working): segments:update; campaigns:rebuild; campaigns:trigger; emails:send; social:monitoring

A points trigger works if I set it to run on save. But subsequently it doesn’t fire.

I have created two Points Triggers with different events (add Contact to Segment and add Tag to Contact). Neither are working.

Points Actions are updating. Segments are updating. Campaigns are running fine. The issue is just Points Triggers.

Can anyone suggest anything, please?

And does anyone know which cron job triggers Points Triggers?

100 in the first case (event = add to segment) and 1 point in the second (event = add tag)

Neither are working. But the points are accruing as expected.

+1 same story here.

I am tryining to tag leads by points using triggers. the point triggers seem not to be fired. (same story for the contact color. what is its purpose? - nothing happens)

+1 Same here… I’m running Mautic v2.9.2
Do I have to re-create the triggers? They are not changing the color of the contacts.